Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cute Kids I Kidnapped From Heaven!!

Here are some of my favorites, as you can tell there are a ton. There are a bunch more, but I can't put all of them on here. Thank you so much Emily you did a great job! Emily is so cute and patient with little kids, and at the end of our session Cruze looked at me and said "Mom I want to go play with Emily some other time Okay?" If you want to see her blog or get her info to get pics taken it is emilybaileyphotography.blogspot.com







































I told you I kidnapped cute kids from Heaven!!

8 comments:

  1. Your kiddos are so adorable! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! I can't believe how old they are getting, especially Enza! I love the airplane ones of your boys, and the cute ones of Enza on the bench.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THEY TURNED OUT WAY CUTE CHAN! THERE'S LOTS AND LOTS OF EACH KIDS THAT I LOVED! YAY~ MOM SHOULD BE HAPPY HUH? NOW...DECIDING WHICH ONES TO PRINT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you're happy with your photo's. You have some pretty adorable kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pics are so great! I love them- you totally see each of their personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are getting so big!!! Those lucky kids have the most beautiful eyes! Wish mine were blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They turned out so cute! Your kids are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'M LEAVING A COMMENT! ahhhh! i LOVE THESE PICTURES! YOUR KIDS ARE DARLING AND SO MUCH FUN! Y LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete