Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sickies!

So it seems like my kids are always sick with something. We just get better and then we get something else. About three weeks ago my boys had Bronchitis, and Enza had RSV or something similar to it, it took forever to be all better from that. We have been better for maybe five days, and last night I was up with Cruze until 5:45 this morning. He went to sleep with barely a runny nose, and about a half hour later he was bawling and super upset. So needless to say I took him in and he has double ear infections, a ruptured eardrum, and strep throat. Seriously he is by far the one who gets the sickest, but I feel so bad that he has so much going on. It makes complete sense why he was so upset and in so much pain last night, but man, oh man! Enza wakes up from her afternoon nap and has pooped and leaked through everything. She was covered from her armpits to her knees, and then it is always laughable to try to get the clothes up and over their heads without covering them in it even further. So I finally get her undressed and bathed. I put my boys to bed, and then I am feeding her baby food before bed and we are just about done and literally the entire thing comes right back up. (As a little side note Enza eats a ton before bed. She usually eats 3 jars of baby food, mixed with 3/4 C. of rice ceral.) There was so much of it that I had to bath her again, and there was a puddle in her bouncer. Anyway, I am looking forward to warm weather so that most of the sick germs are outta here. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Chantel! You poor thing. And poor Cruze too! I hope you all get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR ROTTEN LUCK LATELY! I LOVE YOU BUT KEEP YOUR ROTTEN LUCK TO YOURSELF AND COME HANG OUT WITH ME ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete