Wednesday, April 28, 2010

RUNNERS NEEDED!!

Need motivation to get in shape or stay in shape? Well I have the solution for you, join our team for the Red Rock Relay this September. IT is patterned after the Ragnar Relay. There are 12 runners per team and everyone runs 3 legs of the race. IT is going to be awesome, and we need more people to join our team. The link for their website is www.redrockrelay.com So if you are interested email me @ chantel.clinger@gmail.com. Thanks, and don't be shy!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested!!!! Micah says he needs to think about taking the time off and the fact that we will have a 4month old, but I am so interested!!! I'm fat and slow, but I will start training as soon as the doc clears me in June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested and possibly Kyle too! It would be soo much fun! I will talk to you more.

    ReplyDelete