Monday, May 3, 2010

My Man!






I have sat down to finish this about 5 times. So children beware. You are on your own for a little while. So here it goes.

What a lucky lady I am! We just celebrated our Anniversary on April 30th. We have been married for 6 years. It seems like we have been together forever, but at the same time seems like the last 6 years have flown by. Ethan is such an amazing husband and dad. He is always teaching the kids new things whether it be riding a bike, shooting hoops, throwing a football, or eating a popsicle with Cruze & Gauge to helping Enza stand and try to walk, to helping her wave and fly. He always makes sure to make things a teaching moment. He reads to the kids and gives them piggybacks, or horsey rides. He's always up for playing outside with them or coloring with them. He really does everything as a dad. I love him so much for all of those things. I couldn't ask for more.
When it comes to him as a husband I can't think of thing that is missing. He is always giving me a back massage or tickle without me even asking. He works so hard to provide for our little family. He is building his business and doesn't hesitate to talk to people. He is so friendly and charming. He makes me laugh all the time, and we can finish eachothers thoughts. He is passionate and very driven. When he does anything in life he does it 110%. He is kind, loving and he is my best friend. What a blessing he constantly is in my life. I am so glad that he takes his priesthood seriously and am so blessed to have that always be in our home. He has a wonderful testimony which helps me feel motivated to build on mine whenever I hear his. I am so grateful for him being my partner for all the eternities and am so happy to call him mine. I love you more than you will ever know Ethan. XOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. Congrats- or Happy Anniversary! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW SWEET! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU GUYS! YOU'VE WORKED HARD TO HAVE A GREAT MARRIAGE. LOVE YOU BOTH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!! When we truly stand by each other through thick and thin our love grows like a weed.

    ReplyDelete