Monday, May 24, 2010

Girl's Night Out!

Can I just say that if you don't have a GNO and you are a girl, then get one together. I have a group of friends that gets together every 3rd Saturday of the month, andwe ave a blast. Last Saturday we had a game night and it was a blast. We missed of few of our ladies, but we laughed so hard all night. I went home with a cough from laughing so much. We played Snorta, now this will start any night with all inhibitions out the window. You have an animal that you pick out of a bag, and that is your animal, and you go around the table and make your animal noises, then hide your animal in it's barn. You go around with cards and lay them down in turn, and if there is a match you have a battle of noises. You have to make that person's animal noise before they make yours, and the loser takes the pile of cards. Anyway HILARIOUS! Then we played In a Pickle this a little bit more difficult to explain, but basically you have cards and the items named on the cards have to fit into or have something on another card fit into it. For Example: The item on the card is Castle, so you can either find something that the castle can fit into, or something can fit into a castle. It is so funny, because they can be unconventional, you just have to be able to justify your explanation. Anyways tons of fun. I love you girls, thanks for fun and friendship.

5 comments:

  1. we really did have a great time huh? Thanks! :) It is the highlight of my month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved game night! I think we should make sure to put another game night on our schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun with your girlfriends! That's super important for us gals, don't you think? I'm so grateful for you in my life and probably don't remember to tell you that enough. Love you, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for bringing me! I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chantel!!
    Thanks so much for the little note, I loved it and it made me smile! :] I am excited for school to be over, but I will be sad to leave for college..more scared even! I love you so much and thanks for being such a great Aunt! I am so glad that I know you. Your kids are lucky! Tell everyone hi for me!
    Love, Ashley.

    ReplyDelete