Friday, May 14, 2010

New Projects!


This is the fabric for the quilt I am making for Enza for her birthday. I bought it in a quilt shop in Nauvoo a couple years ago, but wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. Now I know, and am so excited to get it done.

Here is the main fabric of the skirt, and a blury pic of the skirt. It is super cute. I am going have an orange be the bottom layer,a nd the strip all the way around be navy blue. Hopefully mine will be as cute as the pattern.

Here is the cream pearl necklace for my friend, I still need to finish and attach the flower.

Here is the black pearl, it is similar to the cream, but she wanted a certain style.

This last necklace is from some beads that she gave me and said make me something out of this. So hopefull she likes it.

So as many of you know I am a project person. I always have a few going, some work, some don't. I just finished making some necklaces for a friend, have a quilt going, I am doing a refinish on a kitchen hutch for my sister for her birthday, and I just bought some fabric and a pattern for a little girls skirt. So I will be getting some pics of the finished projects up in a while, but in the meantime I will put the pics of the necklaces, and the pics of the fabric and pattern. Projects are the best, they are truly what keep me sane. Thanks for indulging me.

4 comments:

  1. way to go Chan, never a dissapointing project when you're around. You're amazing-I'm pretty sure I need one of those cute skirts or wait-maybe three. You'll have to show me how to do it. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented. keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chantel!! Those necklaces are so good! I love them!! Keep up the great work and tell the family hi for me. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! You are so talented! Can't wait to see the finished projects!

    ReplyDelete