Thursday, March 4, 2010

I NEED SLEEP!


Here she is on her sweet days which really is most of the time these days. I absolutely love it. She brings so much joy to our home. It is fun having a little girl now. They are so different from boys.

So I know that one night of no sleep shouldn't be that big of a deal, but last night it really was. Our sweet little Enza is teething and it just won't hurry and break through. So I was up with her until 5:30 last night. I actually at 4 ended up going and driving with her, because she had successfully woke up the boys and my grandma. So we were out driving and I actually was able to find some really cute houses for sale that could be possibilities when we are ready to move. So I guess it actually was not a complete bust. IF I would have really been on the ball, I could have got my grocery shopping done, but my menu was not complete hence my list was not made. Dang it! That would have been so nice to get that done with only one child instead of three. It was just not meant to be.


Here is Enza sleeping off our all-nighter. I wish I could sleep it off too. I'll definately be in bed early tonight. She is such a cute little stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment