Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hello are you out there??

So here's the thing. I have recently added a map to see where people are visiting my blog from, and I didn't know that more than my sister Danielle and my SIL Julie even looked at my blog. So I am excited to see that friends, family, or strangers there ARE people who check it out once in a while. So I am going to ask a favor of anyone who looks at my blog. Please leave me a comment as to where you are from, if I know you or not and how. I am so curious as to how my blog reaches so many people. Alabama who are you, Tennessee? Twin Falls ID? California? Herriman? You get the idea. SO if you could say hi, even if you don't know me I would really love it. Come on you know you want to do it, it really would make my day. Thanks, and a double thanks to those of you who choose to participate.
Thanks, Chantel

15 comments:

  1. HELLO-MY NAME IS DANIELLE! I AM ONE OF YOUR SECRET BLOG FOLLOWERS. WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH I REALLY KNOW ABOUT YOU...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chantel Its Terre in Cedar City, UT...I enjoy seeing your cute blog and family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's jessica davis. even though i talk to you alot i still come check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I found your blog from Lauren's and thought I'd see what you were up to!
    Annlie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chantel! I just found your blog from Paige's. How fun to catch up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I am a secret follower too! Yes I do reag your blog, I just don't always have time for comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i live down the street, and around the corner, and in the circle. missed you today (i was actually there. wow). hope you get better fast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty sure that's me in California. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from your family in Texas :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!!! I'm your newest follower from Idaho!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It only took me a few weeks . . . but I love chantel's blog!! Put me on the map!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just visiting. I found your blog from Paige's and I haven't seen you in many, many YEARS. Looks like you're doing well!

    Tammy (Cassity)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! This is Chris, Rachel's SIL from Layton :) I come around when I can, and love seeing the pictures of your family. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Chantel.. I am just down the street from Paige in California. Love looking at your cute family!

    ReplyDelete