Monday, June 13, 2011

New Pictures


These are the headbands for my friend's cute little girlie.

Here is one of the skirts for another friend.

The next few are from Cruze's Preschool Graduation. He was so cute. He knew every word of every song. You could tell by the weird look on his face in some of these that he was embarassed to be up in front of everyone. I loved watching him sing the songs that I had been hearing for months.


These last two are my cute kiddos in their Easter clothes. They just make my heart melt. I am the luckiest mom in the world. Don't ask me what Gauge is doing with his left hand in one of them, I couldn't tell you.


So some of these aren't so new because they are from Easter but hey my SD Port has been broken so I couldn't import my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment