Saturday, June 25, 2011

Help Wanted!!

So remember that adorable dollhouse that I bought for Enza for her birthday? Oh well the help wanted is because there are a million pieces and I have two glued together. I can't figure out where piece 3 fits. I usually can handle anything crafty, but alas I have been majorly stumped. Just a little vent here, because although there have been fleeting thoughts missing the man around here. This is truly the first time that it actually is a need. I need a leftminded man to help me make logical sense of these building plans. So if any of you ladies out there want to come join me for a GNO to build a 3 1/2 foot tall dollhouse please let me know. I will provide plenty of caffiene and treats. HHHHHEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am there. Let me know when it is all happening and I will try to help. That is so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be super good at legos... this can't be that much different right?? Call me and I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in. I am pretty good at stuff like that. Plus I need to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pick Me!! Pick Me!! I want some Girl Time, Laughing Time oh and you know I would love to get caffinated!!!

    ReplyDelete