Friday, October 15, 2010

Soccer!

As most of you know I love, love, love soccer. So Cruze was old enough to sign up this year and I was so excited to get him into soccer. AYSO called and asked if Ethan or I could coach and I said sure. I was so excited to coach and be around soccer. Well our little team is cute as can be and I love it. It is so cute to watch the kids run around like chickens with their heads cut off all the while they are tackeling eachother. We have one slight problem and that is that Cruze absolutely will not play. He cries and melts down when I try to get him to play. He is really good at it when we play at home and when we practice but his anxiety is enough that he will not play for the game. I am frusterated and a little angry with him, because he wanted to play too. Ethan has informed me that I just can't be his coach. I still have all of next season to coach this same group, but then I think I will give it a rest and retire.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I will ever be able to coach my kids because I am WAY too competitive :)

    ReplyDelete