Monday, July 12, 2010

ENZA'S ONE!!


This is Enza on her birthday after waking up. We were all singing Happy Birthday to her, and she loved it.

This is Enza playing with one of her toys. Isn't she sweet?

This is Enza opening more presents at my parent's house later. As you can tell she was not a happy camper at this point. She was way too over tired. The gifts were adorable. My parents gave her a toy she can ride on or push. Alan, Danielle & girls gave her an adorable little toy phone. Every girl needs a cell phone! Mechelle and kids gave her the cutest shoes I have ever seen. Thanks everyone for the gifts. We really appreciate it.

These are her birthday cake. They are cupcake topiarys. I think they turned out pretty cute. I was amazed at how well they turned out, because I was a little nervous. Thanks to my cute friend Amanda who came over to my parent's house and helped me frost them. She is my baker, froster, creative friend and I love her for it. Hers is the cuter of the two. Thanks again I owe you big time. She is also the one who turned me onto using gel food coloring to get the funky bright colors. If you know anything about me you will know that I love funky and color.

I loved this picture of Enza eating one of the cupcakes. We had a ton of pics and it was hard to choose just one to put on here, but this one made me laugh.

I can not believe how fast the time goes. MY baby is one, and I have very mixed emotions about it. I know that one is not very old, but when you feel like you are done every milestone is happy and sad. I hope I will be able to convey to not just her but all three of my kids how much they mean to Ethan and I. There is not a night that goes by that we don't relate funny things that were said or done by the kids throughout the day while we are laying in bed. We are usually laughing even sometimes when they were naughty. There is so much more of everything when there is kids in the mix; laughing,crying, smiling, yelling and all the other sounds and emotions that come with having kids. Enza you are so special to us and we are so happy that you are a part of our family. We couldn't ask for a better, sweeter, and snugglier daughter. Thanks for coming to our home and being ours. WE LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

  1. What a bitter sweet moment. However an amazing milestone. Looks like it was a wonderful day for all. We love you guys. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure to help decorate. And, your cupcakes are VERY CUTE!!! They were perfect!

    Happy Birthday Enza!! We love seeing you grow up. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little Enza!! I hope she had a great day.
    Those cupcakes turned out awesome!!
    Hope you all are doing well. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday little girl!!!

    The cupcakes look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you! Happy birthday little girl! You are amazingly talented my dear sweet sister. The cupcake topiary's looked perfectly amazing! You are hired for the rest of my family's birthdays from now on! Awesomeness!!!

    ReplyDelete