Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of JULY!!


I absolutely love the 4th, it is one of my very favorite holidays. My family usually does a lot of things based on tradition for this holiday. I love it! Every year we go to Kaysville's parade. It is so much fun, this year was a bit crazy, because there were so many teenagers there that they were crowding out the little ones and taking candy they were picking up. That was a bit frustrating for all of us. Cruze ended up with 4 pieces of candy before his sweet cousin Abigale gave him some of hers. Gauge quit after 3. The water part of the parade is always the funnest, but when you have kids that don't care to be soaked by someone else's hand, then you have to sacrifice and go to Grandma's house. Then we went home for naps and then we had a BBQ at my parent's house and then fireworks. We had so much fun as usual.

My boys love motorcycles more than a lot of things in this world. My dad happens to have one, but Cruze refuses to ride on it. Gauge on the other hand really wanted a ride. The problem is it wouldn't start. Maybe next time.

Gauge & Gabe riding on the tire swing. They were having so much fun. It took me a while to get my camera out for this, so I missed the other kiddos.

The kids getting ready for the water fight, because they were bored of the parade they couldn't see. They were squirting people that were walking past. It was pretty funny.

Daddy & Enza. My sisters and I made tutus for our girls to wear on the 4th. They all turned out so cute.

Enza was crawling around going through everyone's stuff. She didn't get the point of the fireworks and couldn't see them, so instead she went exploring.

This is our little family waiting for the fireworks to start.

Cruze with is sparkler

Gauge with his sparkler. Both of my boys indulge me with my camera. I am always taking pictures of them, and they will patiently stop and smile for the camera. I love you boys, more than you will ever know.

Enza smiling for the camera looking cute as ever.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics. Cute kiddos! Glad we could spend the day mostly together. I love you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I love the fourth and am always glad to spend the day with family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun day. Although, the pics made me a little homesick. The 4th of July is the one holiday that we wished we could have been home for. Oh well, there is always next year, with a 1 yr. old in tow! YIKES!

    ReplyDelete