Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Trimming the Tree!


My adorable boys by the tree!

I asked my boys to put an ornament by their face so I could get a picture, and these are the ones I got instead. Interesting, but still cute!

This year we were supposed to go to WY last weekend, and then there was a change of plans. We were waiting to get our tree because the permit costs $5 and it is fun to find a tree and cut it down yourself. So instead of spending $50 for a so-so tree for two weeks of enjoyment we decided to get a smaller tree so that we would still have one. We let the kids decorate to their hearts content (with the plastic ornaments of course) Then we just put it on the table so you can actually see it out of our window. (It looks pretty redneck, but hey my husband is from WY. j/k)

No comments:

Post a Comment