Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Morning

Okay so as I was trying to find pictures to put on my blog of Christmas morning I am realizing that my husband got most of it on the video camera. SO I am going to post what little I do have and note that we had a great day and am so thankful for this time of year.

Santa brought my boys a Doug & Melissa train set. My boys loved it, and so did Ethan & I. We had so much fun setting it up. Hee-Hee

Here is one of the bean bags (without one of my kids in it)that I made for my kids for Christmas. I make my kids something every year for Christmas. I think it is fun, and meaningful. It was a lot of fun, and they actually are quite comfy. They do take up a ton of the space in my living room though, but other than Enza rolling everywhere and needing some space, it's no big deal.

Gauge in his bean bag with his new pillow pet (Mr. Moose). Yes I got suckered itno buying a pillow pet off of Qubo, because my boys saw them and loved them. So I gave in, because I thought they were adorable. Gauge also got a dump truck, a new ball (always a hit with him) a firetruck garage, a big remote control car, books, a light bright(I think I may have had more fun than he did) and clothes.

Cruze with his monkey pillow pet and his bean bag. It was so nice to have my kids love what I made this year. Cruze also got an art easel, clothes, a big remote control car, Curious George jack in the box & books.

And last but not least Enza in her bean bag with her pillow pet the Ladybug. She got some clothes, books, and a couple musical toys.
As a family we also got some more books, and a few family games, and a new Curious George movie. Ethan and I got snow boots, pants, coats, my mom made each of us girls a quilt. They are awesome. She picked a pattern and some fabric that she thought would go with each of us, and then made it for us. That was so special to me, because she usually gets us things that are store bought (and also appreciated), but I am sentimental so this really meant a lot to me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those bean bags are to die for. You are one clever gal!!!!

    ReplyDelete