Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Lion King!!

SO we got to go see the Lion King last night at Capitol Theatre with my family. It was absolutely amazing. You always hear how great the costumes are, but until you see them for yourself you have no idea how truly incredible they are. We went out to eat at the Olive Garden before which of course is a tradition for my family whenever we go see something at Capitol Theatre. Thank you Mom and Dad for an amazing night and for always making sure that our lives were balanced with sports, music, family, service, culture and laughing. You are such wonderful parents and I am so happy that you are mine. I Love You!!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love THE LION KING. I am so jealous that you saw it! And, what is a night out without Olive Garden!?

    ReplyDelete