Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Hair Cut!

Now some of you may have seen Cruze's new haircut. Needless to say it is CRAZY!! My verdict is out. Of course I think he looks cute, he is mine, but seriously it gives me mixed emotions. I wanted to cry when I walked into the bathroom and saw half of his head shaved. Ethan & Cruze have wanted to give him a mohawk for quite some time now. I have vetoed it every time. Well today I got got. Ethan gave Cruze a full fledged, bald on the sides, long on the top mohawk. So here is the big reveal for those of you who have yet to see it.


And the BACK!


P.S. When Cruze just saw this he said, "Wow mom, isn't that cool?"

I guess enough said. Weigh in and let me know what you think of our new addition.

7 comments:

  1. I love the new dew. I must say it looks mighty fine. Although it might look a little better with some natural curls, but the spike does make him look cool. Sorry, Chantel, you have no help from me. I'm all thumbs up on this one.

    Love you guys,

    Nathaniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan gave that to him!? Hahahaha I have mixed emotions too..oh well, he is just a youngin and has many years ahead of when he'll want like a mullet or something, especially in high school! :]
    Love ya! Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in church yesterday when we were waiting to go into our classroom everyone was filing past looking at Cruze and saying things to him about his hair... at one point he looked up at me and said, "Yauren, why is everyone talking to me about my hair?!" He's so cute, and I especially love the way he says my name :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm more of a faux hawk kinda girl! That said, its summer and its just hair, it will grow back promise! HAve fun w/ you cutie pie rebel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was one of those that filed past in church and commented on Cruze's cool hair. But, I also added a comment about his cool shirt! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! TOTALLY LOVE IT! I THINK IT'S SUPER FUN FOR SUMMER BUT-IF ETHAN WANTS TO DYE IT ANY KIND OF COLOR...A BIG FAT NO ON THAT ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that its great! I'm thinking of getting in on this trend and getting one myself! I think that it would be HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete