Wednesday, June 23, 2010

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY WIFE!!!!

My sweet wife Chantel, gave me a hint or two on how to get on here and add my two cents to this spectacular computer journal of hers. I love Chantel more than anyone or even she will ever know. When we first met, I learned more and more about how great she was. She would make me laugh, cry(dead arm contest, punching that special spot on the shoulder), think about her when she was not around, and I missed her hugs, kisses and just plain her. She was a knockout then and now. I am talking she is the kind of girl that most men dream about being with. Sorry guys, I am the lucky one! No one gets me quite like she does. She is the most beautiful woman I know and I would be a complete putz without her in my life. Its funny, when you think you know someone, you end up finding out even more dirt later on. This is what I am talking about: After a lengthy courtship of like 4 months, we got married! And to this day her personality, and humor and fun side continue to blossom; that is why I refer to it as dirt, ya know, blossoming.(nevermind)Anyways, there isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't crack me up. She is so patient with me. I love my job and it is demanding especially on the tuesday, wednesday, and thursday nights. But she is very supportive of my work and loves to see me succeed. I love being able to get to know new people and I am thankful for the friendships that I am building. I appreciate her for allowing me that opportunity. She is the best mother and wife a guy could have in his life. I love you Chantel.


Thanks babe, you are the best. I love you like crazy too, and am so lucky to have you as mine. XOXOXOXOXOXOXO Chanty

1 comment:

  1. Aw the love between my uncle and aunt. makes me want to cry with Joy! I love you both!
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete