Friday, September 18, 2009

It's about time!

I know, I know, I know, it's about time that I started a blog. I have a few people who have been waiting for this so here it goes.(Mech, Wendy, Paige, Danielle & Stacie) I can't promise anything spectacular, but I can promise that my posts will be filled with mayhem, and cuteness. (I've got three kids, need I say more?) Bear with me as I try to figure out how to be a blogger. I love blogs, and I think they are so ingenius, so here is the first attempt.
First I will talk about my kids.


Cruze Ethan is the oldest, and he is 3 1/2 years old. I cannot believe how fast time flies. It seems like I was just pregnant with him, and here we are. It is definately sad. I seriously can't be old enough to have a 3 year old.
A little bit about Cruze: he is sweet as can be, silly, creative (the dress up king), shy, loves to sing, dance and play the guitar (a popper like toy from Ikea), loves to shoot hoops and play golf, build anything out of giant lego blocks, picky eater, a little bit anxious and very particular. He is so cute with his little sister who is only 2 months old. He is always asking her "did you sleep good Enzie Girl (his sweet little nickname for her), and he will rock her bouncer if she is crying. Whenever either of his siblings have a dirty diaper he tells them, "You gotta stop poopin' girl", or " Gaugey you've gotta stop poopin." However, it is somehow miraculous that he doesn't have to stop, and when asked why he says, "I just gotta go sometimes." That doesn't seem to apply to his siblings somehow.


Gauge Edwin: He just turned 2. He is my snuggler, he will sit on my lap for 20 minutes at a time sometimes. I love it. Cruze could care less about sitting anywhere for more than 20 seconds. So I was so excited that I got a snuggler. He is sweet, and very quick to smile. He too loves to sing and dance. He loves any kind of sport, if there is a ball somewhere (even if it is not actually a ball, but only roundish) it is BALL! BALL! MOMMY BALL! Observatory towers on the top of Farmington canyon BALL! A pumpkin BALL! Hot air balloon BALL! You get the picture. He will do this until the object is no longer in his sight. He eats pretty good, loves cars, and building blocks. It doesn't matter to him much what he is doing as long as Cruze is doing something similar. Cruze has started preschool a few weeks ago, and we have major meltdown whenever Cruze goes, because Gauge doesn't want him to leave. It really breaks my heart that he is so upset by it. So about 45 minutes of our 2 hours is spent calming and distracting. I am trying to make the most out of our time together. It is really the first time that he has gotten 1 on 1 attention for that long.


Enza Marina: She is 9 weeks today! She is so sweet too. I am very blessed in that with all of my kids. She is sleeping through the night (I honestly don't know how I lucked out, but I'm not complaining) She is starting to smile, and I can't get enough of it. She is getting long really fast, which means she won't be my little baby anymore. She seems like she will be a little more laid back, similar to Gauge.
What a blessing our kids are to us. I can't imagine my life without them, "They are my song, and my Joy" I will try to get pictures of all of them up so you can see their cuteness for yourselves.






1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO CHAN! YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT. IT LOOKS GREAT SO FAR. IF YOU NEED ANY HELP...ASK MECH SINCE SHE TAUGHT ME ALL I KNOW. HA, HA
    I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete