Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here are some Christmas Pics

I need to get these on here, so I can move on through December and get to Februaruy where we currently are getting more and more behind. Here is goes,

Gaugey opening his new toothbrush. I know it sounds boring, but her really wanted an electric toothbrush so that is what Santa brought him.

Enza was so confused about her new doll having a pacifier. She kept trying to put it in her own mouth for days.

Ethan opening his PJ pants that I made. I loved the fleece and knew he would too.

Cruze's cute surprise face. He loved opening the gifts.
Enza trying to pur on her PJ pants. She clearly had no idea how, but I loved this picture of her attempts.

This is the best picture I got of all of them Christmas eve after opening their pjs. The ones where all three were smiling, were blurry of course. Anyways here they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment