Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween Costume Party!

So here is a grundle of pictures for your viewing pleasure! I actually put our Halloween party and halloween night on the same post.
Cruze with his personally designed pumpkin pizza

Enza on Halloween Night, she was Little red riding hood

Cruze & Abigale with their Carmel Apples!

Ethan & Enza, Ethan was a blind ref for Halloween, not a Footlocker Employee!


Gauge was a Tiger who couldn't see, and Cruze was a monkey for the second year in a row, he absolutely loves monkeys what can you do. It saved us money. Aren't they adorable, I just love them so much. Holidays are so much fun with kids.

Here are all the cousins minus Enza, I didn't see any likely candidates that I thought could hold her while all 20 cameras were flashing.

I laugh so hard every time I see this picture, it is Gauge trying to catch his donut 9yeah it's the one that is behind him at this point) while we were playing the eatingyourdonutwithouttouchingitwithyourhands game. I was surprised that he got the concept (better than some of the adults, you know who you are cheaters), he chased it around for quite some time. It was absolutley hilarious.

Gabe & his carmel apple!

See if you can guess who is who! That's right Sandy is on the end, the African-American man is my dad, and the Gringo is my Mom, that's right my mother has a goatee.


Now this is Gauge's creation on his pizza, yeah, there is a face on there somewhere. Don't you just love his smile? It is adorable, I hope it becomes a little more refined before he starts dating, otherwise he may scare off some of the girls. I just love it though. It makes me laugh, and it is truly amazing how long he will hold it for.

We put on a Halloween Party at our house this year, and it was so much fun. I was so excited I could hardly stand it. We had chili (Danielle) and chicken noodle soup (me). We ate it in pumpkin bread bowls (Mom), with a spooky salad (Mech), homemade rootbeer (Dad), Eyeballs (Sandy), and spiderweb pie (Tanelle). We had Pumpkin Bowling by Alan & Danielle, Face Painting with Tanelle & Ben, Carmel Apples with Mechelle & Jon, and Donuts on a String with my parents. We had so much fun, and want to thank everyone for coming and bringing food and games.

2 comments:

  1. We had such a great time at the party! We definately need to make it a yearly tradition. Thanks for doing it this year. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Halloween party was so great! I love the pic of mom and dad, you'll have to send it to me! Thanks for all of your hard work at the party!

    ReplyDelete